accessibility icon

We have an optimized web accessible version of this site available. Click here to view.

scroll down the page
slideshow image 2
slideshow image 3
slideshow image 4
slideshow image 5

phone 207-546-7800

Hand in Hand
173 Wyman Road
Milbridge, ME 04658

The Ultimate in Comfort and Convenience

Welcome home to Hand In Hand in beautiful Milbridge, ME. Our beautiful subsidized community is located in the heart of Milbridge just off of Route 1. With easy access to 44 Degrees North, local fishing spots, fine dining, and entertainment hot spots, let Milbridge be your gateway to fun and excitement in Maine.

At Hand In Hand, finding an apartment home to fit your needs has never been easier. Our spacious and inviting 2 and 3 bedroom homes were designed with you in mind. With two floor plans to choose from, there’s something for everyone at Hand In Hand. Our great apartment amenities include an all electric kitchen, are cable ready, and so much more! Hand In Hand offers residents a lifestyle of comfort and convenience.

Great apartment home living doesn’t stop when you leave your front door. We are proud to offer assigned parking, a children's play area, guest parking, and on-site maintenance to ensure that all of our residents feel at ease and at home. Our commitment to your comfort and quality of life is second to none. Visit today and see what makes Hand In Hand the best-kept secret in Milbridge, ME!

Explore Floor Plans

An elegant and comfortable apartment home is in your future. Fall in love with our expansive living areas with amenities that elevate apartment living to a new standard. Schedule a tour today.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer

This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer. If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination complaint form, found at any USDA Office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442, or email at